One of those e-mail questionnaires …
1. Do you like blue cheese? — Yes, especially on burgers!
2. Have you ever done something you regretted? Of course … hundreds of things. You can’t learn from mistakes if you never make any!
3. Do you own a gun? Yes. A Ruger .357 double-action revolver and a Savage .243 rifle.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? I don’t like Kool-Aid.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Naw.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They’re ok a couple times a summer when cooked on a stick. But that’s it.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A glass of water, followed by Diet Coke.
9. Can you do push ups? A few.
10. Favorite hobby? Reading, blogging and decorating.
11. Do you have A.D.D.? Who me? Huh? Naw.
12. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? I can easily write my thoughts, but speaking my mind is difficult. Ever trying arguing your case over e-mail? Not quite as effective.
13. Middle name? Lynn
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? a) My nose is cold. b) My son is in the silverware drawer c) The bird feeder is empty.
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly have? water, Diet Coke, wine
17. Favorite place to be? Right here at home. I have been to Honduras, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and England. I’ve traveled, but now I’m a seasoned old woman with three kids and I prefer to spend time at home these days … although a camping trip is always a good idea.
18. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I slept through it.
19. A place you would like to go? Australia and Ireland, closer to home? Grand Canyon, Yellowstone
20. Name three people who will complete this. Probably no one.
21. Do you have slippers? No. I prefer wool hunting socks.
22. What shirt are you wearing? Thermal henley and a down vest
23. Do you like sleeping on satin? Nope. I’m a flannel kind of girl.
24. Can you whistle? Yep.
25. Would you be a pirate? I hate boats! So no.
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? I can’t remember what I used to sing, now I don’t have time to finish a song.
27. Favorite girl’s name(s)? Abigail, Isabella, Elizabeth and Emily. I love old names.
28. What’s in your pocket right now? Cell phone and a tissue for son’s nose.
29. Last thing that made you laugh? The new puppy pouncing on the cat, biting its tail and hanging on for dear life as it took off through the house!
30. Favorite bed sheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake
31. Worst injury ever? Giving birth three times? That doesn’t count? Umm … six stitches in my knee in third grade — and we weren’t allowed to run and slide down the sidewalk on the ice anymore that year!
32. Do you like where you live? Yes, really I do. But I love houses and decorating and imagining this house and that house and what I would do to it … can’t help it.
33. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
34. Who is your loudest friend? probably my sister
35. How many dogs do you have? 2
36. Does someone have a crush on you? Extremely doubtful.
37. What is your favorite book? Too many to consider.
38. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
39. Favorite Sports Team? My daughter’s soccer team.
40. What song do you want played at your funeral? Something rip-roarin’ and fun!